Thursday 8 July 2010

Author / Illustrator Visits to School: Workshops, Storytelling and Talks



October Book Week season is one of the busiest on the author-visit calendar, so dates are starting to fill up. If you would like me to visit your school or library, it would be a good idea to make contact sooner, rather than later, just to reserve your day.


However, if your school is not in the UK, don't despair: I love to travel and am very happy to consider an overseas visit. Just email me and give me some idea of what you have in mind.



If you would like more details about what I could do for you, take a quick peak at the education section of my website. You can read details of a typical storytelling or workshop, or maybe you have a larger group in mind, and would prefer a lecture?


I've been doing visits for over 10 years now and have various events specifically aimed at a different age groups. I can work with children from 4 years old right up to teenagers, and offer talks and illustration workshops for adults too. You can read feedback from some of my recent visits here.


My visit fees start at £325 for a day (plus expenses): if you let me know where you are, I am happy to give you an email quote.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hat!

http://www.topessayservices.com/essay-topics/ said...

An Artist or Illustrator's who makes a new creativity communicate by art in-front into men. In this cause an illustrators or graphics designers are greatly keep contribute to makes new photo. Moreover, we can learn from education institutions or business organizations it.