Wednesday 3 February 2010

Stinky Goes Danish


While I was in Bath last week, the postman put one of those 'I-came-while-you-were-out-so-now-you've-got-to-trek-to-the-sorting-office' cards through my door. I couldn't think what the package might be.


It turned out to be two complimentary copies of Stinky! in Danish, from Gullane, my publisher - thanks guys!

Since I don't speak Danish, I'd be happy to send a signed copy to anyone out there who does, for the cost of the P&P. Just drop me an email and I'll pop one in the post.

9 comments:

Coralie Colorie said...

Great news ! Congratulations !
I don't speak dutch, so sad ;-)

Lynne the Pencil said...

Oops... Did anyone spot the deliberate (!) mistake earlier?

I have just altered this post to 'Danish' from 'Dutch'. The comp slip from Gullane said it as in Dutch and I didn't think to check. Thanks to Marianne for putting me straight!

So - anyone speak Danish???

Thomas Taylor said...

Actually, I have three Danish nephews! I might just send you an e-mail tomorrow:)

Jan said...

Just wanted to say thank you for our copy which arrived yesterday. The kids are loving 'stinky' and his hygiene problems! And the little stinky and other drawings are brilliant! Thanks so much!

Jon M said...

Must be weird to see your work in foreign! Well done!

Lynne the Pencil said...

You're welcome Jan - glad they like it.

One left still Thomas if you want it...

Thanks Jon - it's rather fun. My favourite is my Arabic Big Bad Wolf is Good, which even opens the other way. Great for taking into schools!

Thomas Taylor said...

Lynne, I would like it if it's still going. I've sent you a message through facebook.

Stockport Boiler Repairs said...

What are they about? I'm guessing that they are children's books?

Lynne the Pencil said...

Yep - sure are!