Tuesday 4 June 2019

I Have a New Website!



Regular readers will know that, over the last couple of years, I have got really into fine-art textiles and have been experimenting with different materials and methods, getting rather excited by the opportunity to explore a whole new area. 

I thought it was about time that I got organised, and created the means to display what I've been doing, all in one place. Up until now, I've been relying on a Facebook page...


...which is good for sharing regular up-dates, so I will be keeping that on (so do follow me if you are interested in watching new work as it unfolds), but or course, a proper website looks a lot more professional.


I got someone local to do it for me this time, which was great for sitting down together, talking things through. He's done a great job and took on board everything I said about it looking clean and uncluttered, and being easy to find your way around. 


So do take a look and let me know what you think. Plus you can use the social media buttons (at the bottom of each of the site's pages) to share, which would be great, because I really want to try and let people know what I'm doing. 


Suddenly it feels like I'm a textile-designer for real! 

No comments: