Friday 17 August 2018

Instagram Take-Over Day



Next Wednesday, I am going to be taking over the Instagram page of Hobbycraft. I was invited to do it via someone at Derwent Pencils, who sometimes sponsor me by sending me lovely parcels of free art materials. 

I was a bit confused about what it was all about at first, but it turns out that what they want me to do is to select some of my drawings, which will then be posted to the Hobbycraft Instagram page over the course of the day. I will also be around to answer any questions posted.


I made a little film in the studio too, to introduce myself, give a quick tour round my workspace, and show some examples of what I do. Here's a sneak preview:


If anyone doesn't already follow me on Instagram, you might want to know that my personal account is here. I regularly post drawings, paintings, photographs (usually of lovely, grungy, rusty textures) and my textiles pieces too. Take a look.

Anyway, maybe I'll 'see' some of you on Wednesday. Hope you enjoy the film.

4 comments:

dinahmow said...

Smashing! Thanks, Lynne and good luck with everything.

Lynne the Pencil said...

Cheers D!

Corinne said...

Love your studio. You've given me some ideas!

Lynne the Pencil said...

Thanks Corinne. Glad to have been helpful ;-D