Monday 20 March 2017

Meet Me in my Studio!


I am trying something new: it's a bit of an experiment. I'm doing my very 1st Facebook Live event, which means that you can chat to me, in my studio and ask me questions about sketching. Sound interesting? It's happening later this week, on Thursday March 23rd. You do need to have a Facebook account for it to work though.


I don't know what to expect. Maybe I'll be swamped; maybe I'll be just sitting here, all on my lonesome. We'll see.

If you don't know how it works, At kick-off time, I'll be talking to camera, via my phone, on Facebook. I'll give you a quick studio tour, maybe whizz through a recent sketchbook and chat about my work. Then you type questions at your computer or on your phone, which come up on screen for me to answer, by just talking to camera. It's all very new to me too, but we did a quick run-through, just to make sure I knew what I was doing, and it worked really well. It will be fun!

So, come along, say hello and keep me company. We'll have half an hour together. I'll answer any questions you have about urban sketching and tell you anything you want to know about my new Sketchbook Skool course.

If you are interested in following proceedings or taking part, click the link to the 'Event' and 'join' the group. That's where it'll all be happening. Plus, if you can't make the time of the live broadcast, you can always watch the recorded film afterwards. 



No comments: