Tuesday 2 June 2009

Train Trouble Travelling to Hay


The trains to Hay proved to be a bit of a pain. The first leg was late (not much, just enough to miss the connection). When I got to Stockport there was a whole hour until the next one. Very frustrating.

At least I got to draw a bit more I guess. These next scans are looking a wee bit blue - the poor people didn't look quite so near death...

I wasn't worried about being late for my event, as that was not til the following day, but I was allowed free tickets to other people's events, and I thought I might miss the first one I'd booked.

I'll tell you more about my event, do a bit of name-dropping and talk you through some highlights later.

6 comments:

Edrian said...

Just love your sketches!!!

Buskitten said...

Hey Lynne!
Can't wait for the name-dropping! I love a bit of celeb gossip, and I have the feeling we'll be seeing you in OK magezine soon!

John Shelley said...

These are lovely Lynne, glad to see I'm not the only one who draws on trains.

John

Jess said...

These drawings are really lovely, so much detail too! :)

Cathy Anson said...

A great way to pass the time -- so productive and so interesting!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Absolutely stunning drawings, lynne. Wow.