Wednesday 25 March 2009

Thank You!


A quickie...

I was just opening my post, while munching on my lunch (a cheese and beetroot sandwich, if you're interested). Mostly it was the usual boring stuff but, as I opened one envelope, a delicate fountain of glitter sprinkled out (fortunately not onto my sandwich!).

Inside, there was a cheque (yippee!) but also this lovely, spangly, thank you card from Houghton Primary School in Cambridgeshire, where I visited a while back.


I'm so glad you enjoyed my visit guys. And thank you too, for such a sweet thought!

Guess what? When I showed John, my husband, he said: 'Ask them to send chocolate next time"!!

4 comments:

granny grimble said...

What a sweet gesture, especially the glitter. I bet the children get really excited when they send you things. I'm still amazed at all those birthday cards!

Jess said...

Glitter and chocolate 2 of my favourite things! What a lovely thought to send you this.x

granny grimble said...

Couldn't stop thinking about beetroot and cheese sandwiches after I read yor posting. Guess what I'm having for my lunch?

Roberta said...

Well that sure beats what usually comes in a mailbox!!!

BTW.... very interesting lunch fare!