Monday 19 January 2009

Crossing Fingers Again...


Class Two at the Zoo
has reached the final round of the Coventry Book Award!! There was a long list, then a short list and now it's a knock out: each week, the two books that have the least votes will be kicked out! EEEEEK!



Having won my very first award, the Stockport Schools Book Award, at the end of last year, also with Class Two at the Zoo, I am very excited to be up for another so soon. It's wonderful news that children are obviously enjoying the book so much. We have some stiff competition, but I'm crossing fingers...

If your children want to cast their vote, they do it on-line here. The voting ends on February 18th, so don't missed your chance! Wish me luck.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lynne,
How do you draw with crossed fingers?
Julia

quiltcat said...

Great news! good luck!

Lynne the Pencil said...

A pencil between the teeth of course Julia!

Doda said...

My littl'un is too little to know how to use the PC as yet, so I helped her vote !

She loves your colourful images!

Roberta said...

Good luck...I'm keeping my fingers, and toes crossed for you!

Damian Harvey said...

Great news and good luck Lynne (you too Julia) it's a great picture book and well deserves its success.
Definately on my 'wish I'd written this one' list.

weechuff said...

Good luck Lynne. You certainly got my three grandsons votes!