Saturday 24 October 2015

Online Workshop: Drawing Picture Book Characters

My special half-price deal has ended, but fear not - you can still get my class at a permanent 20% discount if you click through from this blog and from my website.
If you haven't seen it already, this little trailer shows you the kind of thing I cover in the 7 lessons:


I am thrilled to bits with how it's recruiting and I already have three really lovely 5-star reviews on the class. Here are highlights from what my new students had to say:
"This is a terrific course. Lynne Chapman is an excellent teacher who knows how to make it seem easy and fun to draw. I am a retired illustrator, and I've been rather stuck in my ways of doing things but I have enjoyed learning Lynne's approach and it is giving me new inspiration. This is carefully planned and well presented. I recommend it. A five star course for artists young and old." 
" Lynne is so clear to listen to and really helpful. The homework seems really doable and the accumulated knowledge is applicable to all kinds of illustration regarding a younger audience" 
"This course is absolutely the best I've seen. I've watched it several times. Lynne is a great tutor. She immediately makes you feel at ease and, although she makes it look so very easy, she encourages everyone regardless of ability." 

Thank you guys for that smashing feedback. I'm so glad it the class is coming across so well!
So, click this link and you will get the class for 20% of the regular price. Have fun!!

1 comment:

Allen jeley said...

I watch this video and this picture book character really nice for kids thanks for share it statement of research .