Despite Friday's promises to myself to get my head down today and get on with my Baby Can Bounce artwork, I have been headed off at the pass. Egmont need me to make some changes to the cover artwork for Baby Goes Baaaaa!
You might spot a couple of other changes:
The slug is now yellow - that's to match the original slug colour on the inside. I only changed it to orange so it would show up better on the yellow cover.
We have also taken out the butterfly, then put it back on the other side, and we've removed the frog completely. Waterstones preferred things simpler. I have less problems with that: they may well be right. The frog re-appears, with the monkey, on the inside back cover (the lilac square is just standing in for the Baby Can Bounce cover).
I can't imagine why they didn't like the 'speedy' strap-line on the original though. As you can see from the top images, they made us move it underneath, to a more conventional position.