Monday 16 August 2010

Bears on the Stairs Launch at Waterstones


Waterstones
in Sheffield City Centre are helping me to launch Bears on the Stairs, with a Saturday afternoon storytelling in the children's department on August 21st.


I will be reading the book and doing drawings on the flip chart for children to win and take home. Kids can have a go at my chant poem too, and try their hand at designing something big & hairy to scare Mum and Dad!

I will of course be signing, and drawing in, copies of my book for you. I'm sure Waterstones will have a few of my other titles in store too. Feel free to bring along any copies you already own for me to sign.

The fun starts at midday, so why not break off from your shopping for an hour to come along and treat yourself and your littluns to an afternoon of furry frolics?

No comments: