Tuesday 30 March 2010

Test Drive...


Today I have to test out my new feet (although this drawing is of my old, unsuspecting, apparently healthy feet!).

I managed my Friday visit to Top Valley School in Nottingham OK (wearing my new shoes!), but that wasn't very taxing, toe-wise at least. It's a week since my last batch of 'zapping' and the podiatrist has asked me to do another hour of hill-walking today, to see if there is any remaining problem.


I would like to feel optimistic at this stage, but I'm not sure: I've been having twinges over the weekend, just walking around normally, so there is some chance that I might have a deeper neuroma somewhere, that hasn't yet been treated. There's still - just about - time to do another treatment before our holiday, but I do hope not!

This morning's sky is gun-metal grey and the forecast is awful, so one thing is certain: I am going to get very wet, but
I'll let you know how I get on toe-wise. In the meantime, please join me in 'healthy feet' thoughts...

No comments: