Monday 3 August 2009

Private View Invites


The invitations for my exhibition are ready! If there is anybody who would like to come to the Private View, please email me and I will send you out a ticket.


It's on Saturday August 15th. Tameside is between Manchester and Stockport, and the Art Gallery is in the same building as the Central Library (the printed invite has a map and directions attached).

As well as the Private View later on, we are celebrating the opening by holding free kid's events throughout the day. There will be the usual face painters etc, as well as a treasure hunt to find my animal characters hiding around the building, and I will be holding free storytellings and workshops in the gallery during the day too. You don't need tickets for any of that - just turn up and join in the fun!

The exhibition runs until November 7th, so there's plenty of time if you can't make the Saturday opening event. As well as artwork from most of my books, and all sorts of behind-the-scenes information about how they came about, there are lots of children's learning/play activities within the exhibition, if you want to make a family occasion of it another time.

Any questions, either email me or give the gallery a ring on 0161 342 2650.

No comments: